top of page
Our personal guarantee to you is that every puppy that comes from our home will be:
• socialized, well loved
• include valid ALAA Certification paperwork (received after proof of spay/neuter given to
• have health guarantee and 2 year genetic guarantee.
• will be microchipped, have their first shots, and be wormed (if needed),.
• will go to its new home with a “stinky” stuffed toy (smells like mom), a “Puppy Kong” (or other high quality chew toy)
• will come with more than a weeks worth of puppy food (I only feed them the highest quality foods).
Pups are generally sold as pets and require a
Spay/Neuter Contract (labradoodledoo must receive written proof of spay/neuter before the puppy reaches 7 months of age).
They will be ready to go to their new home at 8-10 weeks of age. All breeders are sold at private treaty.
Deposit to hold your puppy
A $500 deposit is required to reserve a puppy for purchase (non-refundable) or to hold your place in choice order for a puppy in an unborn litter (refundable until specific puppy is chosen at 4 weeks of age). The full amount of the deposit applies to the purchase of the puppy.
A completed “Puppy Questionnaire” must be sent with the deposit.
We reserve the right to hold back pups from any litter as potential breeders.
If required, we will ship the dog for a shipping fee. We ship out of Portland International Airport (PDX) and prefer to ship via direct flights to major US airports. Shipping fees include air fare, shipping crate, veterinary health certificate, and travel to Portland International Airport (a 1 hour drive each way with six kids and a puppy in the van....) Puppies can be shipped at 8 weeks of age.
$350.00 for the 1st puppy. Discounted shipping available for each additional puppy delivered to the same destination. Contact us for details.
Acceptable forms of payment
• Personal check is OK for deposit only
• Major credit card via PayPal
• Cashiers check
• Cash (USA funds) if picking up puppy in person
bottom of page